Saturday, September 13, 2008

Damn it, Shoot!

The camera is broken. The last picture taken on it was a picture of me with the Wii Guitar in my hand "rocking out". Those were my specific instructions from Kyle as he took the picture..."Mommy, rock out and I will take your picture". Then I heard the camera drop when he went to put it upstairs...I didn't think much of it until I went to take a picture of him in his Superman costume and the lens wouldn't come out...then it wouldn't go back in...then Brad read on the internet that if you bang it the lens might open or close (whichever way it is broken...apparently this is a known issue with our type of camera). Anyway, the banging worked occasionally, but I refuse to bang my camera like a mad woman everytime I am trying to take picture and it wasn't very reliable anyway. Don't worry, the new camera is on its way from Amazon.com as we speak.

So you will have to wait for the "rock-it out" picture and the Superman picture (which by the way is the cutest thing ever).

No comments: