Saturday, April 4, 2009

It Is A Different World

I feel as though I have created a monster. I suspect he mostly gets his stubborness from me...I know, I know "what stubborness" you say...but humor me for a moment as I weave this yarn. The other morning Kyle was taking something back upstairs to his room...when I hear him stomping back down the stairs. He continues to stomp into the kitchen, where I was sitting with a nice cup of coffee...looks at me with incredible disdain and scowls at me. I said "what's wrong with you?" He replies by holding his hand up which contains the top small cardboard piece from a tissue box and the small plastic wrapping from around the tissue box and says "THIS BELONGS IN RECYCLE". He then continues to dramatically stomp out into the garage to place them in the recycle bin.

He is saving the earth, one tissue box top at a time...every little thing makes a difference I suppose.

Oh and by the way, in case you ever come to our house, and throw something away that can be recycled, please remember that the Recycle police live here...he will recapture the material and track down the offender and chastise you like only a 3 1/2 year old can.

No comments: