Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

We had a great day. Kyle colored on a coffee mug for me and made a cool jewelry box. He also picked out a singing card for me. These are his favorite cards and whenever we go to any store that has cards, and he sees them, we have to open them all and let the music play. Then we went to the zoo. I think this is our new tradition since we went there last year too. It was great - there is a new baby elephant and Kyle loves to ride the merry-go-round and the scrambler. He crashed hard on the way home and moved from the car to the couch where he slept for two more hours.

Here are some pics from our day

Kyle spinning and spinning in the mini-scrambler:


Kyle did the big slide all by himself:


The lion could be heard through-out the entire zoo...and we could actually see him this time:


Mommy and Kyle going round and round:


The baby elephant Samson with his mommy:


The polar bear was sleepy and looks very cuddly:


Giraffes trip me out...this one was looking at me I swear:

No comments: