Monday, January 28, 2008

Well, Actually Mommy...

Kyle has a pretty good grasp on the English language and continues to crack me up with his choice of words - especially when asking for something or not wanting to do something I have asked him to do.

Most famously heard:
Well, actually Mommy we do eat Lucky Charms for lunch
Usually we don't wash our hands after going potty
Don't you worry about me Mommy
Actually we don't have to say excuse me for little burps

On an unrelated note, Kyle had to punish Monkey tonight. Apparently Monkey was not listening very good and Kyle said he was naughty and had to go to the naughty chair. He told Monkey to sit there and not get out of the chair until he said so.

Don't you worry about Monkey - he got himself "calmed down" and was able to come back on the couch to watch a Little People movie before bed.

I wonder where he gets this stuff from?

No comments: