Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Tree Decorating

These were done before I started blogging...this is why they are out of order, but I was feeling festive and wanted to post them.


Singing Christmas carols very loudly and with much animation.



We ended up with one branch with six ornaments on it...but he had a great time. We drank egg drunk (this is what Kyle called egg nog - I don't know why but it was definitely an appropriate name) and listened to music and played with all the ornaments. One of Kyle's favorite ornaments is a horribly ugly orange dog that was mine when I was little. Santa brought it one year and for some reason I loved it and made my mom put it on the tree every year. Surprisingly, she gave it to me when I left home and I have clearly passed the magic of the orange pom-pom dog to my son.

No comments: